To project manage the re-location of staff from Maritime House and Imperial Office Suites to North House, creating 72 new agile workspaces.
Key criteria included re-location and re-use of as much of the existing furniture as possible in the new premises, dovetailing seamlessly with new furniture specified, tested and agreed.
- Increased user flexibility and satisfaction
- £16,071 saved in new furniture spend
- £8630 of furniture donated and re-used in the community
- Value of savings through goods donated and re-used £40,000
- 6.6 tonnes furniture landfill eliminated
- All furniture items supplied recyclable by JPA at end of life. All packaging recycled or recyclable