JPA were selected to work with all stakeholders to specify, sample and supply the interior furnishings for the landmark Bridging the Centuries project. This included the Harold Lee Room, conference hospitality rooms and student accommodation wing.
The project was also required to meet a low carbon, zero waste brief, wth products to be sourced locally where possible. Additionally, the works were to be completed in within a tight delivery timescale.
- Bespoke furniture tailored to brief
- Locally manufactured items
- Project brought in on budget
- Low Scope 3 emissions for install
- 100% timber from managed forests
- All furniture items supplied recyclable
- All packaging recycled or recyclable