We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a competitive relationship driven industry.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making 50+ calls per day, using social media for prospecting, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and uncovering opportunities.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Achieve Monthly targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through value led discussions.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within you assigned industry
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving target
- Strong phone presence and experience making 50+ calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a CRM
- Experience using social media for prospecting.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to time manage day for the various prospecting activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and contacting new sales leads, establishing relationships and booking
- Introductory demonstration appointments for the UK team
- Keeping abreast of the latest products and develop a robust technical knowledge of the
company's products, to aid customers with their selections
- Providing clients with quotations and product information as per requests via the UK sales
team and incoming enquiries
- Ensuring balanced and productive control over regional account management
- Working internally with different departments to ensure sales tools and messaging is
consistent and up to date
- Management and control of the company CRM system and sales lead software
- Working towards challenging but achievable KPIs
Within this role you will need to work towards KPIs, so experience within a sales based role is essential. We're looking for candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Confident telephone manner and tenacious sales approach
- Ability and willingness to pick up new information quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills
- Self-motivated & confident in using initiative
- B2B customer service experience would be ideal
- Previous sales coordination experience is desired
- CRM software experience; is desired but not essential - training will be
In return, you will benefit from:
- Being part of an exciting team working within an exciting industry
- Performance related bonus structure
- 30 days holiday annually inclusive of public holidays
- Excellent training and support network